Fri., Oct. 19, 2012: Alas, the time has come to issue a new statement about civility in Hoboken politics. This is the statement I made to the Hoboken Reporter earlier today. If you don't know what this issue is about, please consider yourself fortunate..... you can find more information in the local Hoboken press.
Using Nazi imagery in a local Hoboken election, trivializing the cataclysmic events of World War II, is completely inexcusable. I would urge whoever is responsible for these projected images to follow the example of the local blogger who, two years ago, publicly apologized for her use of such images on her blog and immediately removed them.
Comment added Mon. Oct 22, 2012: Please note that you can find my comment from two years ago at http://www.hobokensynagogue.org/rabbistatementcivildiscourse.php.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah pages 5777 / 2017
- 5776 bar/bat mitzvahs at USH 2015-16
- Music links: Shabbat morning service
- Music links: Having an aliyah
- Music links: Torah and Haftarah reading
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Honors Checklist - Sample
- Music links: Friday night service
- Music links: Friday night home rituals
- Music links: Wedding prayers, Sheva Brachot
- Music links: High Holidays
- Music links: Hanukkah
- Music Links: Havdalah
- Music links: Passover Seder
- 6th grade torah readings 2017
- Rabbi Scheinberg's Soundcloud page for audio of prayers, biblical readings and sermons/lectures